Diverse Automation, Inc. specializes in providing our clients with the most advanced manufacturing automation technology available through our systems, service, and training departments. Our technical competence spans all relevant automation disciplines including process development and simulation, system layouts, mechanical design, controls design, PLC and robot programming, vision inspection, and controls/robot/vision training.
Here at Diverse, we are proud of our high energy, fast-paced work environment. We strive to be on the forefront of new and developing technology and are looking to strengthen our team with people who excel at facing and overcoming new challenges.
*Both Recent Graduates and Independent Contractors are strongly encouraged to apply.*
*As a direct employee of the Diverse Automation, Inc., you can expect:*
- Excellent benefits including life, medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- 401K ? 3% company automatic match with enrollment every month.
- 2 week paid vacation and holidays.
- Possible flex time.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Competitive pay.
- On-the-job mentoring opportunities.
- Access to the most advanced automation and vision software and hardware available.
- Company provided uniform shirts.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities for out of town work that includes per diem and paid expenses.
*The Controls Engineer will be responsible for the following:*
- Hands-on controls systems design, programming, and installation.
- Provide process (conceptual) engineering and estimated cost in support of quoting.
- Develop or troubleshoot equipment on filed.
- Work with a team to develop standard methods and designs for better efficiency and operation.
- Assist in project tracking/documentation.
- Provide technical support during manufacture, testing, and commissioning at site.
- Assist in project safety risk assessments.
- Perform pre-approval checks on hardware and software designs before submittal.
- Post High School Education (Engineering BSEE, BSEET, BSME or equivalent education or experience).
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- PLC hardware and software design experience (Allen Bradley or Siemens).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Demonstration of a professional attitude and courtesy towards others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel/work overtime/work any shift/work weekends.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds.
- US Citizenship or Authorization to work in the US.
- Valid Driver?s License and reliable transportation.
- No Felony Convictions.