Diverse Automation, Inc. specializes in providing our clients with the most advanced manufacturing automation technology available through our systems, service, and training departments. Our technical competence spans all relevant automation disciplines including process development and simulation, system layouts, mechanical design, controls design, PLC and robot programming, vision inspection, and controls/robot/vision training.
Here at Diverse, we are proud of our high energy, fast-paced work environment. We strive to be on the forefront of new and developing technology and are looking to strengthen our team with people who excel at facing and overcoming new challenges.
*Both Recent Graduates and Independent Contractors are strongly encouraged to apply.*
*As a direct employee of the Diverse Automation, Inc., you can expect:*
- Excellent benefits including life, medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- 401K ? 3% company automatic match with enrollment every month.
- 2 week paid vacation and holidays.
- Possible flex time.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Competitive pay.
- On-the-job mentoring opportunities.
- Access to the most advanced automation and vision software and hardware available.
- Company provided uniform shirts.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities for out of town work that includes per diem and paid expenses.
*The Robot Programmer will be responsible for the following:*
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment consisting of weld controllers, robotic components, and programmable logic controllers.
- Provide technical support in developing and improving welding processes.
- Assist in the integration, start-up and debug of plant floor welding equipment, including weld controls, MIG welding robots, resistance spot welding robots and projection welders (fasteners).
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of weld equipment failures.
- Change welding consumables as needed.
- Troubleshoot part fit-up problems.
- Provide general weld support to Assembly Operators.
- Working knowledge of Kuka, Fanuc, and ABB robot programming and general welding maintenance, including cap changes.
- Be familiar with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, AC motors, and variable frequency drives.
- Post High School Education (Electro-Mechanical Technician Diploma or equivalent experience).
1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Familiarity with fieldwork and/or robot programming practices (ABB, Fanuc, KUKA, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Demonstration of a professional attitude and courtesy towards others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel/work overtime/work any shift/work weekends.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds.
- US Citizenship or Authorization to work in the US.
- Valid Driver?s License.
- No Felony Convictions.
Apply for a career with us